Thursday, March 27

Endlessly

Saviour of my soul
Lover of my life
I love You endlessly
Passion of my heart
Everything You are
I love You endlessly

With Your majesty here
I fall to my knees
I love You endlessly

With the beauty of Your son
I find myself undone
I love You endlessly


Just the verse and the chorus here. It's a simple pledge of love, don't you think? It's got a nice beat to it too, makes you wanna fling your hands up wide and skip a bit. He deserves our pure worship from the barest of our hearts!

Now i'd like to share something from His word that really watered my soul garden (hehe sounds like something else right?) this week. Hope it'll bless you too..

I pray that from His glorious, unlimited resources He will give you mighty inner strength through His Holy Spirit. And I pray that Christ will be more and more at home in your hearts as you trust in Him. May your roots go down deep into the soil of God's marvelous love.

And may you have the power to understand, as all God's people should,
how wide, how long, how high, and how deep His love really is.

May you experience the love of Christ, though it is so great you will never fully understand it. Then you will be filled with the fullness of life and power that comes from God. Ephesians 4:16-19


Though Paul was praying for the people of Ephesus, i included myself as i read it and received it. His prayer is still being answered by God today. So this is for all of us too. Paul is like a spiritual father to us. May you receive this prayer in your spirit. I want to sink in His love for there i will know Him. We shall know Him!