Monday, March 24

"Baby let's cruise away from here..."

You know that song? Gwyneth Paltrow sang it with some guy in the movie Duets. Don't remember much of the movie except this scene when she sang this song and sounded so good. Anyway that's not the point. I wanna tell you about my 2 nights on board SuperStar Virgo! Nothing exceptional about the ship or service there, not even the food, but my eyes were opened to how personal God is. Not to mention how beautiful and breathtaking He could be. Haha, He is.

The last time i went on board with my girlfriends, i took the time in the day and was awed by the sunlight creating flecks of silver on the waves and how fascinating to be running like you're running on water! This time i did that too but it was distracting as some people kept watching and someone even asked to run with me! Yikes. Too bad i had to reject 'cos i love my solitude too much. And so i did that at every interval i could and went as if to stealth mode when i went off to do some sun-tanning and jacuzzi, gym and free running and movie at night and night time in the room. OOOH at night the waters may look threatening when i look down from the 9th level, but it hides mystery beneath that i got so drawn to i had to remind myself not to think about "what if i suddenly fall into the water". And the sky was beautiful. All you could hear was the gentle slushing of waves and a pleasant silence. That's how God took my breath away in the night like never before.

I totally enjoyed myself with my mom and sis, totally. I was reluctant in the beginning to sit in for some entertainment performance by the crew on the first night but eventually i'm glad i joined in. And for all the meals we had and the Bingos we played (and won some) together, i secretly rejoice. hehe. It brought change to our relationship with one another. No stress, just relax and unafraid to laugh. I really wanted to laugh with them, and yes i did.

Thank God for everything. He's mending things. :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.