Tuesday, April 12

Paths

Running alongside each other...
I don't see that anymore. I tried to see it before, tried to make out where we were each running, the paths that we were taking. But what could be seen was a blurred vision, something somewhat impossible to decipher by a mere individual - human, too.
I then concluded that what God had already shown and spoken to me was enough. And faith was required for the walk. So I walked, and I became free, freer, from the expectations of others and having my own expectations.
Now all I see, Daddy... is none other than just You.
Everything literally fades out when my eyes are on You.
I believe, even if I don't see. I believe, without a doubt, that You have given me the best.
I believe we're going to fully glorify You in the grandest, highest, and most intimate of ways. You are my only path. And I rest in that You are his too.

I just pray that many more will walk this way for You are our destination.

Come now where no eye has seen
No ear has heard
No mind can conceive
Your Kingdom come
And forever reign