Friday, April 15

For we, we are not long here
Our time is but a breath
So we better breathe it
And I, I was made to live
I was made to love
I was made to know You
--- C.S Lewis Song, Brooke Fraser

My mind's a mass of thoughts, an open sea. What's prevailing amongst them all though?
I'm thinking of how I could read, inquire and meditate more and subsequently know and understand more about the times I live in. More. I feel gently nudged towards more. I feel an internal desire gently brewing, urging me, making me want more.
Maybe the lion in me is at long last awakening. I don't care for much anymore when compared to being all I can be for You, to seeing what You see, grasping a little more of what You think and feel and who exactly You are, to declaring and seeing Your total rule enforced on earth as it is in heaven.
I wanna see You
Wanna know You for You
Wanna burn, burn
Blaze for You