Wednesday, July 2

Fasting time!!! I've never been excited about fasting like that before. These days, instead of having my mind process information then proceeding to understanding in my heart, it's been the other way round. A different feel, yes, and i like it. What i know is the Holy Spirit is relaying things to my spirit and in this way, i agree with God much faster than the opposite. And truth transforms so it flows out of my behaviour. Fasting is a key discipline in making myself more spiritually aware. It starts here at least for me, and the shout will grow louder!

One thing i've been telling my JYC small group members is we have to know who we worship. Once we know Him by seeing even but a glimpse of His majesty, we are forever spoiled for the world. And then we'll never stop pursuing Him. I hope, and this is my prayer too for us all, that none of us will ever stop our pursuit of Him, Yahweh, our God.