Monday, September 24

Worship Him

It's always wonderful to see people worship God, singing their lungs out and raising their hands, forgetting who's beside, behind or in front of them, putting themselves in a position of vulnerability that only God deserves, giving Him all they have right there and then.
God is so worthy of that. SOo so worthy. I thought oh my i gotta capture this! Usually God would in His wisdom tell me it's not appropriate, but yesterday was one of the few exceptions!


Then during "This Is How We Overcome", Miao appeared beside me after going to the loo or something. I tried to make her dance but i could not! Maybe if she danced, her stomach would feel sick. I think that was the reason, can't really remember. But dear girl, i know you wanted to! hahahaha. I used to be shy and not wanna dance or jump or do anything noticeable but inside i really wanted to. It wasn't so much oh God i'll do it for You! That happened before and that was my personal worship to Him. But there was something that couldn't break and it needed my spirit, soul and body to take me across. I longed for that freedom. I wondered why i couldn't express my worship to Him exuberantly when that's who i am at home and when i'm alone!

But God took me on board a journey to break free, literally, not to be cheesy here, but from the inside out. My fears began to be revealed to me and i had the strength i didn't have before to face them. It's AWESOME. GOD IS AWESOME. The day i jumped and praised Him like crazy at a Planet Shakers conference in 2004, i knew whatever it was that held me down broke. Wheeeeeeeeee!!!!!

So that's a little story for you. And i hope you'll have that freedom too, if you want it!!

And so it was, when those bearing the ark of the LORD had gone six paces, that he sacrificed oxen and fatted sheep. Then David danced before the LORD with all his might; and David was wearing a linen ephod. So David and all the house of Israel brought up the ark of the LORD with shouting and with the sound of the trumpet. -----------2 Samuel 6:13-15